Law Office of Mark A. Kriegel, LLC, represents clients in the following areas of practice. Some matters can be handled on a contingency fee basis, which means there is no fee charged unless the matter is resolved successfully. Other matters can be handled on a flat-fee basis for cost certainty to clients.
You can click on the underlined subject headings to learn more about Mark’s practice areas.
- Formation of Corporations, LLCs and Partnerships
- Operating Agreements
- Purchases And Sales
- Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate
- Insurance Coverage
- Contract Disputes
- Small Business
- Consumer Fraud
- Powers Of Attorney
- Professional Licensing
- Office of Administrative Law (OAL)
- Social Security Disability Hearings
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 13
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Debt Restructuring
- Traffic Tickets/Moving Violations
- Appeals from Municipal Court To Superior Court
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.